Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ghoulie-Goblin Tags

Five Little Pumpkins Sitting On A Gate
Anonymous

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate,
The first one said,
"Oh my, it's getting late."
The second one said,
"But we don't care."
The third one said,
"I see witches in the air."
The fourth one said,
"Let's run, and run, and run."
The fifth one said,
"Get ready for some fun."
Then whoosh went the wind,
and out went the lights,
And five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!


Hello friends! Can you tell that I'm really getting into the ghoulie-goblin spirit? That's why I couldn't resist sharing that darling of a poem and Mr. Pumpkin up there with you.

Now, let's get on with my second halloween offering! They are tags filled with spooky and yet funny halloween elements.


These tags are so versatile. They can turn plain glassine bags into these...


Inside each bag are two ordinary lollies, but with some orange curling ribbons and my ghoulie-goblin tags they become very extra special.


These packet of goodies will surely make anyone with a sweet tooth happy.

For questions or inquiries please email me at jtons1203@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment