Now to continue...
I am excited to share with all of you a gift I recently received from my youngest sister Lorraine who resides in New Jersey. Like me, she is also an avid paper crafter.
Am sure many of you scrapbookers/cardmakers are familiar with it, but for those of you who are not, it's The Martha Stewart's Stewart Scoring Board.
I've no complaints against my scoring board and SU! bone folder. I've scored and folded dozens and dozens of all sorts of paper with them and they work just fine. However, after using my new toy I can say, "I ain't ever going back!" (Hahahaha! Ok, I'm exaggerating a bit.)
Reasons why I prefer thee:
- The grooves on the scoring board occur every 1/8" which makes them closer together.
- It comes with a triangular ruler that is very useful in making envelopes.
- The bone folder that comes with it is much thinner resulting into crisper and more pronounced score lines.
- The bone folder and the triangular ruler can be neatly tucked in their compartments within the score board which makes for easy storage.
- It's from my baby sister!!!