Monday, August 1, 2011

{My} Cup of Tea

A very merry Monday morning everyone! So, how was your weekend? Mine was awesome! I hosted a party last Saturday for my sister Deltans and had a huge turn out. It was great to see sorority sisters whom I haven't seen for a long time and to also meet the younger ones for the first time.


Now, after all the fun it's back to the work grind for me.


Today am featuring my mom-in-law's blue & white porcelain teapot collection. My favorite color is blue in any shade and I find the cobalt blue pigment used on these to be refreshingly vibrant.


Drawing inspiration from these teapots, I came up with a "Get Well Soon" card with tea cups as the main attraction.


I've even included additional details to inform the recipient on how to best enjoy one's tea.


So, what's your cup of tea?


Have a fruitful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment