Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Glittery Wings

Hello there! Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend. I sure did! Spent it in San Fernando, Pampanga -- my parents' province. It was a bittersweet reunion for our family. Everyone was there to show their love and support for my Uncle Bong. We also celebrated my eldest son's 19th birthday there yesterday. It was truly a memorable holiday for us.

Today I'd like to share a favor box I made a while back.


Sweet treats or small pretty little items can be put inside this box. It measures 2 3/8 x 2 3/8 x 6/8. I used a printed cardstock and wrapped a thin purple satin ribbon around it. As a finishing touch, I topped it with a glittered butterfly.



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! This is soooo cute! I'm glad you're back with your mojo again! :) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete