Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pucci-ness

I am just lovin' my new JustRite Wood Stamper. It's perfect for making monogram cards which I am obsessing as of the moment.


Here, I used two different designer papers, but with similar color palette. The combination of their colors and prints reminded me so much of the geometric prints in a kaleidoscope of colours that are synonymous to the works of the great Italian designer Emilio Pucci.


I then layered my initial with a scallop circle in SU! cardstock in celery green and old olive. The overall effect is simply yummylicious!

For any inquiries please email me at paperworks_handcraftedesigns@yahoo.com or send an SMS at +639209080335.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jay! It's been a long time since I've spoken or heard from you! I've been so busy lately but wondered how you were! These creations are magnificent!!! It's been a long time since I've visited your blog. But I'll be browsing back for more, so keep on plugging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kay! Thanks for visiting. Yes, it's been soooo long since we last talked. I've just been swamped with a lot of things, but of course I make sure I have time for my crafting & blog. It's my de-stresser...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete