Sunday, July 4, 2010

Finishing Touches

It's Sunday evening. The weekend is almost over. Can't believe it went by really fast. Friday night was spent in St. Pedro Poveda College. My husband and I attended the induction ceremonies for all the officers of Poveda Parent Association for the school year 2010-2011. This year my husband and I are fortunate enough to be the couple president for 2nd Year D, my daughter's class. I really enjoy being involve in my children's respective schools because it gives me an opportunity to get to know their teachers better and become friends with my co-parents. On Saturday, I played 2.5 hours of badminton after toiling in my craft area all morning. The evening was then spent drinking, eating and laughing with college friends. And today, after Sunday mass, the family watched the much awaited and talked about movie "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse".

And so, I can't think of anything more wonderful to cap off the weekend than to share with all of you what I came up with last Saturday.



I wanted to make sure that my friend will be superly impressed with my gift. So, I wrapped the purse & card ensemble I made for her with clear cellophane; tied it with a hot pink ribbon and attached a sweet little gift tag I made to finish off the whole package.


Now, I am ready to hit the sack. Can't wait to find out what the week ahead will bring. Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love this ensemble! Well done! I like the tag too!!!

    ReplyDelete