Monday, November 8, 2010

Sparkles and Twinkles Holiday Kits

Hi crafting peeps! How's everybody? Well, I've been busy filling in the Christmas orders I've been getting and I have had no time to write in my blog. So sorry =( But please check out some of my for sale creations on Paperworks' Facebook page. Items are available in limited quantity so hurry up and place your orders.

My recent project are packaging kits that you can easily assemble and use for all your Christmas gift wrapping.


Each kit is filled with lots of sparkling goodies that you can put together or use separately. Here's a sample on how you can add a bit of twinkling personality to your gifts.


Store bought gifts are made more special because a little of your time and effort went into them and the recipient will surely take note of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment