Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{Belated} Mother's Day

I know it's is done and over with, but I can't pass up not sharing with you presents I gave to my mom, mother-in-law and all the other moms in my life who've chosen this very fulfilling vocation called motherhood on Mother's Day.


Besides my usual paper creations, this year I included special treats from my kitchen to give to these amazing women.


Since I've been trying to improve my baking skills lately I decided to make these delectable Mini Citrus Rum Cakes with Cream Cheese Glaze. The recipe is very straightforward which made it very easy to follow. Most importantly I had all the ingredients on hand.


I then placed each one inside a golden laminated box which I tied with abacca twine along with my very own handmade tag.


They are like little treasure chests, precious like the recipients.

No comments:

Post a Comment