Monday, May 30, 2011

Project Life | Travels

I was instantly hooked the first time I came across with Project Life in Michelle Wooderson's blog. I wanted to learn more about it so I started checking out other Project Lifers' sites. The more I saw their works the more I longed to have one. So, I asked my dad who lives in New Jersey to get one for me last Christmas. Upon its arrival on his doorstep, he brought it over to my sister's house. My sister showed me the box in one of our daily dose of OOVOO and I excitedly looked on as she opened the package to inspect its contents.



Now, more waiting was to be made impatiently in my end because my sister has yet to send my Project Life and other goodies for the family in the "balikbayan box" she was having shipped in my part of the world. After an arduous wait and miles of travel the package arrived in Manila last March and I finally got to hold my Project Life!


Visit me often and learn more on how I've incorporated Project Life in my everyday life. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment