Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy As A Bee

Hi friends! Hope you're enjoying your National Heroes' Day holiday. Long weekends are just the best! They usually mean sleeping in and lounging in your pj's doing absolutely nothing to me. Sadly, I didn't get to do any of these last Saturday and Sunday because they were filled with my children's activities....a volleyball game, a dentist appointment, preparing for a debutante's party and chaperoning eight very energetic 9 year old boys to a bowling and laser tag party. And today will be no different.

Well, I think these flurry of activities have taken their toll on me. The rains in the afternoons haven't helped one bit, too. I went to bed last night with a terrible headache and aching bones. I totally felt like a sick dog.


Wait a minute! Aren't these signs of aging, too? (sigh! sigh! sigh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment