Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Project Life | Catching Up

If you think about it I am so way behind my Project Life since I only got a hold of it last March. And, with my dad in town for a visit and all the out of town trips we've been making during the summer break I hardly had any time to sit down and sink my teeth into it. However, this does not worry me because I've devised a systematic method on how to organize my photos along with their proper documentation. That's why as of today, June 8, I've completed the months of January and February and have started on the second week of March. What's my secret? Well, it's not by having a photographic memory that's for sure. It's my no-nonsense, but quite dependable 2011 Planner.


I've always kept a journal ever since high school where I write down my thoughts and daily activities. It's because I like to peruse through them once in a while and remember what I did, who I was with and where I was on a specific day.


The difference between this year's journal from the old ones is that there are now corresponding photos for each entries because from the beginning of the year I had Project Life in mind.

Now, like all Project Life users, I had to assemble my kit first before anything else. Once all the photo pockets and journaling inserts have been put into place I was completely psyched to get the ball rolling with this baby.


As you can see in the above photo I used Post-it strips to help me plan the placement of each photos. Once I'm satisfied with the layout I then print the photos I've chosen in my Canon Selphy.

I am really trying my best to catch up on my Project Life. Feel free to share how you're able to keep up with yours. I would really like to hear your ideas.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment