Friday, October 8, 2010

Fun Work

Hey there! Yes, I am still here. I haven't gone off to the netherworld. I've just been pre-occuppied with a lot of things for the past days and also trying to recuperate from my weekend bazaar.

As I've mentioned in my last entry, Paperworks along with Jek, my cousin, teamed up with aklat eklat at Santa's Bewitched Christmas Bazaar spearheaded by Zonta Club of Muntinlupa at the Cuenca Covered Courts in Ayala, Alabang last October 2-3.

This was the very first bazaar Paperworks has joined. It sure was a great learning experience and a whole lot of fun albeit very tiring.

Day 1: Our booth was located inside

set-up


other for sale items


with friends who came to support us


Day 2: Our booth was transferred outside by the entrance

with my mom and friends


Jek doing her best to sell our goods to mom


handstamped monogram cards on the spot


Enzo busy with the clay art he bought


That's me showing my support to the booth next to us...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment